Hello i've been with this internet provider since 2010 and it's been up and down since i first had it the problem is that this is the only internet provider in PR with high internet speeds i currently have the 70down and 7up and since i upgraded it from 20mbps i can only get about 10mbps down. i wish there was another internet provider so i can switch bc this one is just bad, and when u call for support you have to wait 2 weeks for the technicians to come and fix the problem, that being said i don't recommend liberty at all if u live in the area of san juan try the gigabit internet from optico fiber but if u live anywhere but san juan don't get internet get a hospot i think u'll be better with it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Hello i've been with this internet provider since 2010 and it's been up and down since i first had it the problem is that this is the only internet provider..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."