Hello i've been with this internet provider since 2010 and it's been up and down since i first had it the problem is that this is the only internet provider in PR with high internet speeds i currently have the 70down and 7up and since i upgraded it from 20mbps i can only get about 10mbps down. i wish there was another internet provider so i can switch bc this one is just bad, and when u call for support you have to wait 2 weeks for the technicians to come and fix the problem, that being said i don't recommend liberty at all if u live in the area of san juan try the gigabit internet from optico fiber but if u live anywhere but san juan don't get internet get a hospot i think u'll be better with it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Hello i've been with this internet provider since 2010 and it's been up and down since i first had it the problem is that this is the only internet provider..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."