Hello i've been with this internet provider since 2010 and it's been up and down since i first had it the problem is that this is the only internet provider in PR with high internet speeds i currently have the 70down and 7up and since i upgraded it from 20mbps i can only get about 10mbps down. i wish there was another internet provider so i can switch bc this one is just bad, and when u call for support you have to wait 2 weeks for the technicians to come and fix the problem, that being said i don't recommend liberty at all if u live in the area of san juan try the gigabit internet from optico fiber but if u live anywhere but san juan don't get internet get a hospot i think u'll be better with it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."